Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Review: A Must Read!

The Truth As I See It: In Poetry & ProseThe Truth As I See It: In Poetry & Prose by Nakia R. Laushaul

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Author Nakia R. Laushaul loves God, life and family. She is a strong woman and has captured this strength in her poetry book "The Truth As I See It: In Poetry & Prose". This was the first poetry book I have actually read all the way through. I must say it was well structured as a compilation and equally well packaged. One poem and I guarantee you'll be up all night.

On a personal note, it was truly a blessing to me. Especially, "The Trials of Raising a Man Excuse me. Mine is missing the manual". It definitely spoke to me and I am so glad to this day to have read at a time I needed for encouragement that everything is going to be okay. Awesome Read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment