Thursday, October 13, 2011

Co-Host... Who Me?

Co-hosting a blog hop? Wow, I was honored when asked by Katherine to co-host her "Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop". Honestly, I had no clue what it was and what I needed to do! Katherine assured me it would be "eazy peazy". She was absolutely right!

Friends, her blog has been so helpful to me from her wonderful encouraging stories, her super-duper giveaways, but most importantly her "killer" recipes. I have been able to cook some amazing dishes through her recipes. Click on the link button and you can learn how too.

Thursday Favorite Things

Katie, I am so honored to co-host with you this week. Girl, you ROCK... Smooches and big hugz!!!

Okay friends here are the details...

"Thursdays Favorite Things Hop" is where you can link your favorite post to share with old and new followers!

Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:

You must follow Katherines Corner. If you’re a new follower, please let her know and she'll follow back . Please also follow my book blog: It Had To Happen too before you start hopping. Leave a comment for us so we know that you stopped by.

Please, please, please...
*No adult content blogs.
*Blogs only.

Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
Leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit and follow so they know you stopped by.

Now hop on and lets share our favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code.



Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine.

Please grab the hop button to share with others, you can copy and paste the image with a link to KatherinesCorner.com OR grab the code from Katherine's Corner it's on the right sidebar.

It’s always nice to have the hop button on the post you link up. But it's NOT mandatory.

Happy Hopping Friends!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Cynthia,
    Greetings from Jamaica. I am a new Follower of your Blog. I learnt about it from Katherine's Thursday Favourite Things Blog Hop.Take care and have a good Thursday.
    Judy -JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, please add the linky code :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being co-host! I am a new follower and I am glad I found your blog. The few post I have read through today have left me feeling inspired! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Katherine's hop, sure to be back to read some more. Thanks for joining and co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful blog. I will visit again when I have more time. Thanks for co hosting. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cynthia - hopping by from Katherine's Corner! Isn't she a Sweetie??? I adore her, she has become a treasured friend to me over the past year as we have interacted online, especially through the Ruby for Women site and magazine. I am looking forward to connecting with you again, soon, too ;o) You have a beautiful blog, I'm a new follower, and would like to invite you to visit me at my personal blog at www.mamaslittletreasures.com and be my follower . . . . and then please stop by the Ruby for Women community where we are always looking for writers for our monthly online Christian women's magazine ;o) Let me know if you are interested in submitting an article for an upcoming issue! Have a great Thursday, Nina @ mamas*little*treasures and Ruby for Women www.rubyforwomen.ning.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blog hopping & following you from Katherine's Corner. Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ladies, thank you so much for stopping by...Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Cynthia...thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy the carrot cake pancakes :) I'm always happy to follow a fellow Texan (I'm from Houston originally, but now living in Austin)!

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete